Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First Day of School '11

Monday Night was "Meet the Teacher" at the kids new school.

Aspen and her new 5th grade teacher, Mrs. Pine.


Autumn and her new 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Trujillo.  She has some big shoes to fill, her kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Briggs and her 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Murphy were the best teachers EVER!


Brighton starts preschool this year.  His teacher is probably going to wish he wasn't in her class.  He has more energy and can talk more than any kid I have ever known.  Brighton and his new teacher, Mrs. Johnson.



FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 2011

Aspen and Autumn with a big grin because Zorro walked into the picture.

 Autumn is super excited to start school and make new friends!

Aspen, not so excited!

As I was taking this picture in front of our house the school bus stopped right in front.  But of course being the overprotective mom that I am I won't let them ride the bus.  I have to drive them to and from school.

Aspen was REALLY nervous to start a new school!  This will be her 5th school she has attended!  I think she is sick and tired of being the new kid.


 Autumn has come a long way!  In Kindergarten she left for school crying uncontrollably!  2nd grade she couldn't wait to go to school and make new friends!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

They are adorable, they are getting so big!!

Jesmyluk said...

I can't believe how big they have gotten!! The girls are as beautiful as ever & Brighton is as cute as can be! Here's to a great school year & as for being the new kid, Kier can relate. :)