Brighton turned four! I have never seen a boy so excited about their birthday!
Brighton coming out of his room as he woke up. We have to put a lock on the outside of his door (he will not go to sleep unless we do so or leave his room in the middle of the night and go outside). He woke up and started yelling "Mom, Dad, it's my BIRTHDAY!".
He got a black bear webkinz from Aspen. He named it Koda.
He got a puppy webkinz from Autumn. He named it Wuff.
Opening a gift from Grandma and Grandpa.
Sitting in his gift from Grandma and Grandpa. He is so excited to go camping in Utah this summer, well, I don't know who is more excited him or Jay for him.
Autumn, Aspen and Brighton playing in the jungle gym waiting for pizza. Thank goodness for hand sanitizer and purse sized sanitizing spray!
I don't know how this kid does it but he played a game and got the bonus! He won 250 tickets in one game! Then he played another game and got the bonus and got 75 tickets in one game.
Brighton's spiderman cake. Can you tell he is a little excited?
Of course the girls have to get their pics taken with the cake too!
"Look at our blue mouths mom and dad" Little did Autumn know her mouth wasn't blue at all!
Spiderman flashlight from Grandma.
Brighton got a iPod touch from Mom & Dad (really the present is just as much for us as him, we need something to entertain him during a 3 days of moving back west). I love Autumn's face in this picture, she was so shocked and excited that he won't steal hers anymore.
"Look, it's just like Aspen & Autumn's"
More excitement over the iPod! Right off he noticed angry birds and cut the rope!
Blue headphones, I don't have to wear my sisters pink ones anymore!













No comments:
Post a Comment