Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Autumn's Leprechaun Trap

Autumn had to make a leprechaun trap for school.  The kids are going to set them up at school today and see if they can trap a leprechaun tonight.  Autumn is really excited and thinks that if she catches one that he will play with her at recess since she can't go out and play with all the other kids.  She called her trap the "Leprechaun Retreat".  The leprechaun will be enticed to go here because it looks so relaxing.  Then he will go down the rainbow slide into the pool of gold only to hit shamrock quicksand, the lid will shut and then he will be trapped!

Autumn has a wonderful teacher this year who does so many cute activities!  I wish Aspen still did cute stuff like this at school but I guess since she is in third grade they don't do fun things anymore!

3 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

So cute!!!

Dot said...

That sure is a cute Leprecun trap. What a cute idea. How much longer before the broken leg is all better?

I & A said...

She is so stinkin cute. Look at that big smile on her face!I'm glad she has a good teacher, it sounds like teachers have come a long way since we were young. Mine were mean. She's so cute and I hope she caught the leprechaun. how much longer does she have her cast?