As of today Jay and I have been married for 12 years! Wow, I feel old! I am married to the most wonderful man in the world! He is so kind, thoughtful and most of all puts up me, which I know can't be easy; I'm a little obsessive compulsive. So what are we doing to celebrate, he is taking me shopping (probably just window shopping, but hey that is good enough for me), and we are going to have our usual Pizza, Picnic movie night with the kids. What do you expect, we don't live by family and we are poor and can't afford a babysitter. Someday just the two of us will get to do something exciting!
Happy Anniversary Jay! I Love You With All My Heart!

5 comments:
Happy Anniversary Jenn & Jay! We love you guys & miss you lots!!
So ar eyou going to come visit us this summer & go to 6 Flags with us? ;D Have a wonderful day together!
Happy Anniversary! Hard to believe that was 12 years ago. Have fun!
I'm late, but Happy Anniversary! In today's world 12 yrs is a milestone. However, your family tries to do it right, and you'll be celebrating 50 yrs before you know it. Love you both, Mom and Dad L.
Happy Anni!!!! Hope you have fun!!! 12years....thats GREAT!
very happy belated anniversary! This post made me teary. You are a great couple!
Post a Comment