Friday, January 9, 2009

Spa Night

Tonight we put Brighton to sleep early and had a Girls Night! Jay's Grandma Larson passed away and so Jay is in Utah right now for the funeral. I promised the girls while Jay was away we would use Aspen's Spa kit that she got for Christmas.
Aspen stirring the bath fizzies. Talk about a good way to get your kids excited about taking a bath!

Autumn showing off the mint lip gloss that we made.


Aspen & Autumn waiting for their fingernails to dry.
We had a lot of fun doing this together! Autumn said it was the best night ever and Aspen agreed. They wanted to know when dad was going to leave again so we could have another spa night! Well, when dads away the girls will play!

Now I am going to go watch the chick flick that I rented and RELAX! How often do I get to choose a movie without any complaining during the movie? It is mommy time!

3 comments:

Loraine said...

Looks like so much fun! What a great idea. The funeral was great. Grandma would be happy.
Watch a movie with no complaining? Does that ever happen? Tee Hee.
We are missing you!

Jesmyluk said...

I am jealous!! A movie without complaints? I wish. LOL Looks like you and your girls had fun and some really great mommy/daughter time. There is nothing better than that. I am sorry about Jay's grandma.

I & A said...

That looked like a fun girls night. Wish I was there. I miss those cute little girly's. Remember all the girl night with mom and us..those were good times. I sure do miss ya sis. Give Aspen, Autumn and Brighton a big hug and kiss from their aunty ash.