I have been slacking! This month has been CRAZY! To start off with Jay has been doing his E.R. rotation for the month of December. He has had to do 18 ten hour shifts, which always ends up being longer than 10 hours. On top of that he has had to fill in on surgeries as needed and do his clinic every Monday and Friday. It was Autumn's Birthday and Jay's Birthday. We had four different parties, one of which was at our house. I had to prepare two lessons for relief society. I had to help out with Aspen's school party and make treats for it. We had the stomach flu passed around our family. And while I was typing this I heard Brighton (whose room is right above the computer) throwing up. We are gonna pass this thing around the family yet again! I was thrown into a new second calling as Enrichment Night Leader just in time for an activity. Then there was the obvious Christmas shopping, visiting teaching and taking care of kids! Wow! I didn't take pics of everything because I was losing my mind and couldn't seem to remember the camera! So read on.....
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am sorry you guys have been sick! Yikes its never fun to have the stomach flu but its especially hard when you have little bitty ones with it. Am keeping you in my prayers! Love you guys!
It never slows down does it! It looks like you had a great Christmas. We missed you. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment