Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sleepover

Aspen doesn't have school today (they are out for election day) so I decided to let the girls have a sleepover last night. You may ask with whom? With each other! You may think this is weird but they have always had their own room so to them it was a big deal! We lit the fire in the basement, rolled out their sleeping bags, popped popcorn and turned on Cinderella. I could hear them giggling downstairs for hours. When I went downstairs to check on them at 11pm they were conked out and popcorn was everywhere. This must have been a great bonding experience because they have been playing together all morning and haven't fought at all!

3 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

That sounds like so much fun!!! I showed McKenna Autumn's picture in her costume and it goes to show they are never satisfied. She looked sad and said, "I wish I could have been that." LOL She got to be Ariel like she wanted to this year but one look at Autumn's snow fairy costume and she was unhappy. LOL

I & A said...

How cute!! I hope I get to join the sleepover in a couple of weeks. We can't wait! It looks like you had a great Halloween and the kids look adorable. I love their costumes. Yeah El Toro was so so good and Callaways. Cache Valley definitely has the best local places to eat ever! I miss you guys so much and can't wait for November 26th to come. Love ya!

shannen said...

Awww...what a cute idea! I'm jealous that you were able to light a fire in your fireplace :) Of course it's in the 70s today, so things are getting better. Enjoy the chill for us!