Jay had to get up early for surgery this morning and then had a break and came home to take a little nap. I was getting ready in the bathroom and came out in the bedroom to see this.
Oh my what a sweet pic this is Jenn!! Don't you just love it when you capture that one sweet wonderful pic of daddy and daughter? Seriously so cute!! I get all teary eyed when stuff like this happens with PD and Mikiboo!
Those are the moments that take our breathe away. We miss you guys so much. Hope you are enjoying it out there. Karlee wants to know when you are coming back. Brody says "I really miss Autumn." LOL Jess
5 comments:
Oh my what a sweet pic this is Jenn!! Don't you just love it when you capture that one sweet wonderful pic of daddy and daughter? Seriously so cute!! I get all teary eyed when stuff like this happens with PD and Mikiboo!
SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! Worth a frame for sure!!!
awww...how sweet! So precious. I love those "daddy" moments!
This is precious. Save it for sure. She'll remember the time forever.
Those are the moments that take our breathe away. We miss you guys so much. Hope you are enjoying it out there. Karlee wants to know when you are coming back. Brody says "I really miss Autumn." LOL Jess
Post a Comment