Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Autumn's Field Trip

Autumn had her field trip for preschool today. Jay had the day off so I was lucky enough to get to go with her. We went to Miss Jenny's Farm. Autumn was able to pick her own pumpkin. She was able to husk indian corn. She fed wild turkeys. It was soo COLD, it happened to be the coldest day here in Michigan so far and the wind was blowing.

The kids in Autumn's preschool - Katie, Emma, Danny, Autumn & Aspen (no not our Aspen, there happens to be another one).



Feeding the turkeys.

Husking the indian corn.
There were lots of barn kitties. Autumn was absolutely obsessed with them. She kept chasing them. She even got one to let her hold it.

3 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

Just as each of my posts makes you homesick each of yours makes me homesick too. sniff sniff I miss Michigan so much at this time of year!

I & A said...

Looks like Autumn had alot of fun. She is so flippin cute! I'm really glad she got to do preschool, it looks like she's having alot of fun, I'm really happy for her. I sure do miss you guys!

shannen said...

How perfect to see a picture of a cute girl named Autumn at a pumpkin patch in the chilly weather. I agree with Jess's sentiments - your posts make me miss the Great Lakes area!