Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wildlife in our Backyard


Almost every morning and sometimes in the evening we have deer in our backyard. We have a pond in the trees behind our house and I think this might attract them. We also have moles (haven't ever seen one but they are digging up our backyard), chipmunks (fat ones), raccoons, frogs, turtles, geese and the worst of all SNAKES. That is right, we have snakes. I absolutely hate snakes! I will never have a picture of a snake on our blog because I won't get close enough to take a picture of one. Every time I see one I scream like crazy! The neighbors probably think someone is dying or they might be used to it by now.

3 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

I am with you about the snakes. But oh I love the deer and all the other little critters. Anything is better than wild javelinas and coyotes. Not to mention scorpions. Yuck!!

Dot said...

I hope we don't see any snakes, either. Love, Grandma L

Shelby said...

I am glad you saw that I started a blog, but I have to say that it's blogs like yours that I was so intimidated by! It is so cute! I love your back yard and all the green! Your family is adorable!