Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Autumn's First Day of Preschool

Today was Autumn's first day of preschool. She missed the deadline for kindergarten by 10 days. She was sooo excited!!!! She woke up at 6:30 (an hour or more than she usually wakes up) and came downstairs and said mom today I go to school!! It is all she can talk about. She is just doing a Joy School because all the other preschools around here are just like daycare not to mention very expensive. You are not aloud to have a preschool out of your home here in Michigan, it has to be a place of business. Her first day went good but she is disappointed that she didn't get any homework! I will have to remind her of that later on when she complains of homework. I kept telling Autumn to stand still and say cheese so Brighton went next to her and kept saying eez, eez. It was hilarious!
And of course Aspen had to be in the picture as well!

6 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

Awwww they are so cute together on the stairs! And Autumn is so cute in her little dress with her hair, of course, done all pretty! 80) How did Aspen's first day go? Did she have fun, make friends etc...? Have fun at school Autumn!!

Shannon said...

Ohhhhh soooo cute!! You always have them dressed so cute!!! Even your lil man is dressed to the T! Adorable!!! I'm glad she is all excited to go!

I & A said...

Oh my heck they are so cute! Autumn looks so old. How did she get along at school? did she do ok with all the kids? I miss you guys. Thanks for talking to me the other night to! Call me tomorrow! Love ya

Candace said...

Jenn--
I am so glad you found our blog. We have been wondering what you guys have been up to. Your kids are SO cute. Brighton is a different looking child to us compared to when we saw him last.

Dot said...

I know how she felt--new schools--soo stressful! But with her positive nature and winning smile, I'm sure she'll do good.
Hard to leave your child in that situation, but it's a growing up moment for her. I'm glad she had friends by the end of the day.

Dot said...

The kids look darling. I could squeeze them all. Love, grandma dot