Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween has ALWAYS been my favorite holiday!  Jay thinks I am weird, he says "My favorite holiday is the devil worshiper holiday".   What other day can you dress up and be somebody else?  Plus, it's when I have an excuse to listen to "Thriller"!  This year was awesome!  No wearing coats, hats and gloves, the best part NO SNOW!  It was 78 degrees at 8:00 pm!

My day started out getting Brighton dressed up for his Halloween party at preschool.  He was so stinkin' excited to be "Batman that lights up"!



Next was on to the Halloween parade at Autumn's school.

 Autumn and her BFF Camille is behind her.

After that I went to Autumn's class to help out with her Halloween party.


Autumn and her teacher Mrs. Trujillio.



Our family all dressed up for the Annual Neighborhood Halloween Party (our first of course).  We ate hot dogs and chili.  I was impressed at how many people showed up, not to mention how many adults dressed up.  A great place to meet all our neighbors!

Brighton as "Batman that lights up".

Autumn as "Butterfly Princess".

Aspen as "The devil".  She is now too cool to be any fluffy princesses now! :(  All she wanted to be was a devil, witch or vampire.  Aspen is too old to dress up for school anymore too.  But her teacher ordered pizza and they went to a park for the afternoon.


 Brighton with his best buddy in our ward, Bryce.  Don't they look alike?  Not to mention I have never met any kid as hyperactive as Brighton until Bryce!  Although Brighton is still louder!

The butterflies, Autumn and Aggie.  Believe it or not Aggie is Brighton's age.  Autumn is just our little midget!


What a great night!  Brighton now calls me "The Princess Super Hero".  The kids are all hopped up on candy now!  We passed out around candy to 200-225 trick or treaters.  I love our new neighborhood!  Everyone is soooo nice!

1 comment:

Jesmyluk said...

Way cool!! I love how you all dressed up!! Halloween is my favorite day of the year as well Jenn!! Tell Jay that he's just a stick in the mud! LOL And wow you really had a lot of kids in your neighborhood!!! Happy Halloween!!!