I know! I am a huge slacker at this blog! Here is is 3 1/2 months after our cruise and I am finally getting around to posting. We had a lot of fun with the Hoggan side of our family on our Christmas cruise to the western carribbean. Especially after I took one of my moms sea sickness patches. WOW, was I sick!
The grandkids in their matching pajamas from Grandma & Grandpa.
Ava & Brighton hanging onto Grandpa.
Jay and Brighton waiting for our tender boat to take us over to the Cayman Islands.
Like father, like son.
Autumn building a sandcastle.
The grandkids at 7 mile beach in the Cayman Islands.
Right after the above picture a wave came and knocked them all over!
Brighton absolutely loved the kids club! They had a different theme every night. One night they dressed up like pirates and then did a pirate parade around the boat. Another night they made "alien poop".
Autumn and Lauren during the pirate parade.
Passing through immigration in Jamaica. The man in the background would kill us if he knew we still had this picture. He made everyone who took a picture delete it.
In the van on our way to Chucka Chucka beach in Jamaica.
Luke, Sina, Aspen and Kira washing the sand off before we ate lunch.
Lauren, Autumn, Scott, Sina and Grandma eating lunch at Chucka Chucka beach.
Aspen ice skating on the cruise ship.
Grandpa throwing Brighton into the water in Jamaica. I think all the boys wore Grandpa out!
All of the grandkids in the enterence to the dinning room.
Lauren and Autumn eating ice cream cones. Don't ask how many they had a day!
Brighton eating his seventh ice cream cone for the day!
Aspen, Kira, Sina, Luke, Brighton and Autumn on the helli pad.
Doesn't this totally look like they are sitting in a potty stall?
Ava and Aspen. Ava really took to Aspen on this cruise. Aspen was the only one she would eat for most of the time.
Autumn trying to warm up to grandma after swimming.
Playing mini golf on top of the cruise ship at sunset.
Grandma and Grandpa with Autumn, Brighton and Aspen.
Getting off the cruise ship in Cozumel.
Lauren, Autumn, Aspen, Kira and Sina pretending like they are mermaids.





No comments:
Post a Comment