Friday, April 2, 2010

Ahhh

It is the first day of spring break for the kids.  The SUN is SHINNING and the high today is supposed to be 81 DEGREES!  I got to sleep in until 7am and we are all still in our pj's with nowhere we have to be.   I can't remember the last time we got to do this!  I have only seen Jay one night in the last two weeks but starting at 4pm he is off for the weekend!  Could I ask for a better day?

3 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

It sounds wonderful. We are enjoying the beautiful spring weather as well & 80 degree temps make it gorgeous outside!! Happy Spring!

Shannon said...

AWESOME! Have a great weekend!

Dot said...

We haven't seen 80 degrees since last Sept, and I really don't want to see it until June because the snow will melt too fast and then we'll be limited on water usage. But even 60 degrees would be nice, and maybe we'll start having that soon. I can't believe you're having warmer weather than us in Utah. Hope your week with the kids home was good. Love you all.