Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter 2010

I know it has taken me awhile to post but I forgot my camera.  Lately I would forget my head if it wasn't attached, seriously!  Our good friends Jayce and Heather were kind enough to take pictures for us.  The Friday before Easter we got together with friends to let our kids have an Easter Egg hunt and dinner.  The weather was perfect, the only downside was the mosquitos were already out.  The kids had a blast.  We went over to Matt & Denise's house.  She had hid the Easter eggs and even put money into a few.  The kids were all about finding the ones with money! 

Aspen taking inventory of how many she had found.

Autumn took full advantage of the cast.  All the kids would find Easter eggs and bring them to her.  I think she had more eggs than anyone!

Brighton loves candy, he would find an egg and eat what was inside before moving onto find the next egg.

All the kids, you can tell trying to get them to all hold still was not gonna happen.  They ranged in ages 3 months to 12 years.  All the kids dads are either in residency or a medical student.

On Sunday we didn't even get out of our pajamas.  I love conference weekend!  We dyed eggs, Brighton did a pretty good job compared to last year.  He didn't like his hands to get dirty, unlike last year his hands looked like incredible hulk.

3 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

What fun! But the mosquitos were out already?!?! Yikes! I have to admit to being nervous at this prospect they're supposed to be bad in MO.

And how is it even when the kids stay in their jammies your girls look like models still?!? LOL

And Aspen looks so cute in her cast with her tricked out walker!

Dot said...

What a cute activity with all the friends. The weather was so yukky here that they had the annual egg hunt from the court house lawn to the Imporium.

Autumn does look cute with her walker. I'll bet she'll be glad to get her cast off.

I can't believe you have mosquitoes already. It's all those lakes around.

Miss you all. Love & hugs!

Loraine said...

Looks like so much fun. We were wishing we could come for a visit, but it is nice you could spend some time together. Hopefully really soon we can get out there. School is starting to wind down! One and a half months to go!
Love you guys.