Brighton turned "2" this week. I can't believe it has been two years since he was born. It seems like yesterday that I was pregnant with him. We had a lot of fun for his birthday. Grandma & Grandpa Hoggan were here visiting. We were going to go to Chuck E Cheese but when we got there it was closed due to Chuck e Cheese catching on fire the night before. We were so disappointed (I should say the kids were so disappointed). So we looked up another place like it and went there instead. We still had a lot of fun. Afterwards we came home and opened presents and beat the pinata.
Brighton fell asleep on the way to Chuck e Cheese.
Brighton's birthday cake. He was so excited to have a "George" cake. It is the only show on TV that we can get him to watch. That is how I get my shower every morning.
Just let me eat the cake!
Brighton riding the merry go round. I can't tell you how many times he rode this. We couldn't get him off. If you ever hear me talk about his smirk this picture diplicts that completly. Whenever you tell him "no" he just looks at you with this smirk and does it anyway!
Aspen & Autumn in Fred Flinstone's car.
Brighton beating the pinata. Sorry for the bright glare off his jacket, it is a reflector.
Autumn beating the pinata.
Aspen beating the pinata.
Brighton received a bubble blowing machine for his birthday. This is him chasing the bubbles.
Brighton opening one of his presents.
Brighton may have just turned two but he hit the terrible two's awhile ago. Brighton is very strong willed. He has a ton of energy and keeps us on our toes every second he is awake. It's a good thing he is so darn cute!

5 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. The cake is really cute. Enjoyed the pictures of all the kids. I'll bet they loved the Pinata.
Sounds like a great birthday! Good luck with this one, you'll need it!
Happy Birthday Brighton!!! I can't believe he is already 2!! Where did the time go? He definitely is a cutie pie!
HAPPY BDAY!!! Love the pics!
Hey sis hope you and brighton had a very happy birthday! Looks like you had fun. The pictures are so cute and they make me miss the kids and you guys even more. i sure hope they aren't forgetting about me. love you guys tons! we need to skype again
Post a Comment