As I was typing up the post below this one, I heard some noise in the kitchen and asked Autumn to go see what Brighton was doing. She came back and said "he is innnn trouble". I went into the kitchen and saw yet again (refer to a couple of posts below) flour all over the floor but no Brighton. I heard noise in the family room and went over to find flour all over the couch! Not only was the flour in a locked pantry but it was hidden behind many things. He has figured out how to open the lock.
After cleaning up Brighton and changing his clothes I went to go vacuum up the mess. As I was doing this Brighton came out with a tampon (which was yet in another locked cupboard). Notice he still has flour in the corner of his mouth.
I went into the bathroom to find this all over the floor.
This all happened before 10am and I can honestly say I have never been more happy to have him go down for a nap in all my entire life!
After cleaning up Brighton and changing his clothes I went to go vacuum up the mess. As I was doing this Brighton came out with a tampon (which was yet in another locked cupboard). Notice he still has flour in the corner of his mouth.
I went into the bathroom to find this all over the floor.
This all happened before 10am and I can honestly say I have never been more happy to have him go down for a nap in all my entire life!

5 comments:
Wow, words just can't describe it. I'm glad none of my kids were that bad as consistently as this one is.
Hang in there!
Wow! This child has a curious mind. If you can just survive him. Pretty funny, though, after the tears. Just pray he doesn't hurt himself. We pray for your family dailey. Love, Mom
"Hmmm, wonder what this thing is for?" That should be the caption on the tampon picture. ROFLOL!
I think honestly you jinxed me. Not five minutes after I read your first post about Brighton and the flour, we started having problems with Nolie and our pantry and flour bucket! Thanks! LOL The little monsters! Oh well makes for great pics!
Still McKenna was worse and s far Nolan has been caught early enough that he hasn't been able to do more than sprinkle a little flour dust but he really gets caught a lot, no matter how many times I send him to the corner.
Hope you and Jay have a nice Valentine's Day and thank Brighton for another laugh! =)
Sorry to say it but Brighton is just like Jay! Sounds like he has boundless energy and a very curious mind!
Haha tooo funny!!! Even if Gavin is like this when get gets to this age, I will love him just the same....BOYS WILL BE BOYS!
Post a Comment