You would think I would learn that I can not take showers while Brighton is awake! As I was in the shower Brighton came in covered in flour holding the empty bag. It didn't matter if I was done with my shower or not I knew I had to get out before he had it all over the house. I dried off and went into the kitchen to find Brighton swimming in the flour! It was too late, he had it all over our main floor of our house and put a pillow from the couch in the middle of it too!
I came into the kitchen and told Brighton "NO MORE!". He stood up and came and gave me the biggest hug and said "no more, no more". It was very hard to get mad at him when he is being so darn cute! He already knows how to manipulate his mom.
"Look mom, who needs toys when I have flour".
I don't know how he got so much flour in his hair.
I don't know how he got so much flour in his hair.
When Aspen was little she did something very similar to this only it was with powdered sugar. The only difference was Aspen knew she did something wrong and tried to clean it up with water which only made it a sticky mess. I wish I would have gotten a picture of that but that was before digital cameras and before I learned to grab the camera before I get mad. Aspen and Brighton remind me so much of each other it is scary!

5 comments:
ROFLOL WAY TO GO BRIGHTON!!!! I am sorry Jenn for the mess but that is so funny!!! What a li'l stinker!! I also love that he gave you a big hug! What a cutie pie! Its always hard to stay mad or to even work up mad when they are soooo cute!
Hi, Jenn
Your dad gave me your blog info "Wow what a beautiful family you have" Thank you for thinking of me at Christmas time I always look forward to your darling family pictures.
Oh my goodness!!!! HAHAHA!!! That's too funny!! I think the invention of the cameras and blogs together help me to be slower to anger at moments like this too! By the time I snap a shot I've cooled off!! hahaha who would have thought!!
We miss you guys!! Wish you were here!!
xo
He's just practicing his baking skills:) Now, when he starts leaving cans in the oven, better beware.
I think a lock on the pantry door might help keep your sanity.
This sure is funny though. I loved watching him try to swim thru it. Maybe he thought it was snow.
WOW! Is that what I have to look forward to with Codan. Actually Brody and Jadyn decided to make themselves pancakes the other morning. The kitchen looked almost the same. However I didn't grab the camera, I yelled instead. We miss you guys sooo much. Karlee keeps asking when Aspen is coming back. Hope to see you soon. Take care.
Post a Comment