skip to main |
skip to sidebar
As we were car shopping we stopped for a break at Ikea. Mostly to let the kids out of the car for a break at the playground - and a break for Mom & Dad from fighting, screaming kids! They were doing face painting. Aspen had here face painted as a mermaid. Autumn had here face painted as a butterfly. Autumn kept opening and closing her eyes saying I am flying with my eyes.
2 comments:
The girls look great with their faces painted. McKenna loved Autumn's butterfly face!! When I showed it to her and then asked her if Autumn looked very cool? Her response was, "actually mom she is pretty, girls have to be pretty, only boys can be cool. So, Autumn is prettty!" Then she rolled her eyes at me. LOl
They look so cute! when jay sent me that picture to my cell i almost started crying cuz i miss you guys so much! I love you guys and I love your kids even more..ha ha just kidding sis. Call me, it's been way too long!
Post a Comment