skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So I know most of you don't care but on Wednesday July 30th Autumns baby Zorro went missing! The missionaries stopped by that night and we think this is when he got out. We woke up the next day and went car shopping and didn't get back until late that night. We then realized we hadn't seen Zorro. We tore the house apart looking for him so we knew he had to be outside. He had been out a couple of times before and always at 10:30pm he was sitting on our front porch. He probably saw a frog or squirel and chased it then couldn't find his way back, he isn't the smartest cat on the block (Autumn threw him against the wall one too many times when he was a baby). I spent most of last night getting a flyer ready to go and post everywhere. If you think about it PRAY for him to come home so I don't put two girls to bed crying every night.
2 comments:
Poor Zorro...to be moved all the way across the country and then lose his family. I hope he shows up and that all is well again soon. How did the girls handle his being gone.
I bet your happy..are you sure you didn't pull a dad? Ha ha. That's so sad, I bet little Autumn is so heart broken. I'm sure he'll turn up unless he gets eatin by some wild animal that lives in your forest. I'll pray for him though.
Post a Comment