Tonight for Family Home Evening we built a fire in our fire pit. We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. We basically have a new addition to our family. Her name is Mia - she is our landlords daughter. He is a single dad and lets her roam the neighborhood whenever she wants. So she spends a lot of time at our house when her dad isn't in Thailand. Anyway, she doesn't have much discipline and so when Aspen & Autumn play with her they act out a lot. Aspen & Mia were playing by the fire and we told them several times to stay away. Aspen tripped and her arm landed in the fire. She started screaming at the top of her lungs and running up the stairs to the deck. We ran her inside to the sink where we washed off the ashes and put it in cold water. She has a few second degree burns on her lower arm and finger tips. It is a good thing Jay has all the supplies needed to fix her up. No trip to the E.R. for us - at least this time.
Aspens arm all bandaged up. Her face is all red because she had been
crying for about an hour and a half.

5 comments:
Tell Aspen we are so sorry for her and we love her so much. I burned the inside of my elbow on the iron the other day, today it was raw, so I know a little how she feels. It hurts us to know she had that accident. I guess it could have been alot worse, and it's a good thing daddy's a doctor. Hugs and Kisses. Grandma Dot
Poor Aspen. 80( Well at least you guys aren't suffering from boredom. LOL
Oh, Aspen I'm so sorry you got hurt! I'm willing to bet she's a bit more careful from now on, but what a hard way to learn.
Oh man! I'm glad she is okay!! Poor girl!!! That has to be scary for you all!! Good thing for Jay's skills and supplies!!!
Shannon
Oh and btw~
Oh and let me know if you are having problems going to our blog....we marked it to private so send me an email if you need an invite @ lavitaebellaaz@hotmail.com
I'm sure glad there is another Doctor in the family! Give Aspen hugs and kisses for us. Hope she gets feeling better soon!
Post a Comment