On Monday we went up to Frankenmuth to spend the day. It is a town founded by Germans. The town looks as though you were in Germany. It is beautiful!! There are little fudge shops (this was my favorite!), cheese shops, little gift shops, horse drawn carraiges, and little german bands playing music along the street. There is a river running down the middle of the town with a paddle wheel riverboat in it.
Our first stop was Bronner's Christmas Wonderland. It is the world's largest Christmas store. It is the size of 5 1/2 football fields. It costs over $1000 dollars a day in electictiy to run the lights inside the store. They have every possible christmas ornament you can possibly think of - you name it, they have it. Brighton actually sat still in his stroller almost the entire time just looking at all the lights!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aww that looks like a lot of fun!!! You all look great!! Miss ya!!!
That looks like a neat place to visit. We'd love to see that. Mom and Dad L.
I have actually been there!!! I was about 5 or 6 so I don't remember a lot. But I remember the giant Santa. That is so cool!! Thanks so much for sharing. Miss you guys!!!!
Post a Comment