Thursday, May 5, 2011

Autumn's Barnyard "Moo"sical

Tonight, Autumn had her 1st grade musical.  It was called "Barnyard "Moo"sical".  Autumn had one of the lead roles.  She got to dress up like a cow, the cutest cow I have ever seen!

Autumn right before the musical started.


I snapped her picture right after her part.  Of course a super big, tall guy had to sit in front of me so I had a hard time taking pics.  I thought this picture was hilarious because the girl, dressed up like a pig next to her is picking her nose.

Autumn always had the biggest expressions and movements!  She loves the spotlight, well, as long as it is positive attention!

Autumn and her principal, Mrs. Webber.  This is Mrs. Webber last year as principal.  She is awesome!  I swear she knows every kid by their full name!

Autumn in front of her barn.

Autumn with her 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Murphy.  We LOVE Mrs. Murphy!  

Of course, after the musical the kids had to go out to the playground for awhile before we could go home.


We tried to get her music teacher, Mrs. Flint to take a picture with, but she was in demand!  Thank-you, Mrs. Flint for a wonderful performance!  You are amazing!

1 comment:

I & A said...

Yay!! Glad your back into the blog world. Autumn looks so cute in her cow outfit. Looks like the piggy got hungry during the play and was searching in the wrong places for food.