Yesterday while doing yard work Brighton was riding his bike around. He kept riding into the street, I was constantly stopping him and explaining why we don't ride out into the road. After probably 7 times, although it felt like 100, I warned him if he did it again I would take his bike away and he wouldn't get to ride it. He then looked at me with that smirk and rode right into the street. I took his bike away and he threw an all out meltdown. I am sure the neighbors thought I was beeting him! I took him to his room and told him to stay there until he could be a happy Brighton. Lately he is all about telling us his emotions; happy, sad, mad, cranky, tired. After a few minutes I went upstairs to see if he had calmed down and found him like this. He looks so darn cute - guess it makes up for the pitching fit!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good for you, Mom. It's alot easier to train them when they are young than when they get older. From the frown on his face, I'd say he wasn't happy when he fell asleep.
That's hilarious!! That kid really has a mind of his own and you can't help but laugh cuz he's so cute.
Post a Comment