So life has been a little crazy!
There was of course Halloween with all the class parties, church parties, and Halloween itself. We have had 3 doctor visits, ever since we have moved here to Michigan our kids skin breaks out in weird rashes all the time, I just think we are all allergic to Michigan and must move immediately! We have been to the dentist 4 times. I was in charge of our ward Super Saturday, in which Jay and I have cut wood for 265 projects and gathered all the necessary things for the women to do the projects. I have taught relief society twice. We had Thanksgiving (thanks to Jay). Hung up the Christmas lights and decorated the house. And FINALLY I had my gall bladder taken out! Since I am so far behind I will try to post one event a day until I am caught up.
After putting off taking my gall bladder out for over 2 1/2 years I finally had had too many attacks and decided it would be best if I had it taken out. The only time we could do this was during Thanksgiving break when Jay had the time off and could take care of the kids, and me of course. This is Brighton and I right before I went into surgery. The doctor said that I had over 75 stones and a lot of scare tissue. He couldn't believe that I hadn't had to have it out before then.
We had a really bad windstorm one night and woke up to this huge tree that had fallen down and barely missed our swing set. We are just glad it didn't fall the other way because it would have blown down onto our house.
While I was at our Super Saturday Autumn and Brighton helped Jay cut the tree into smaller pieces.
Brighton shoveling leaves out of piles.





1 comment:
I am so glad you had that darn gall bladder out finally! You crazy woman!
It sounds like you have been super busy there. Glad you found your camera & filled us in on all things Larsen. I have been wondering where you were & was just about to send out an SOS.
Hope you all have a very merry Christmas & that things calm down just a little bit for you.
Sending lots of love & hugs your way!
Post a Comment