Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Good Big Sis

I had told the kids to get their pajamas on and meet in Brighton's room for prayers. I put Brighton's pajamas on but as usual Autumn plays around and you have to physically put her pajamas on while she is singing or whatever. I came back into Brighton's room to find Aspen reading to Brighton. How come he doesn't sit still like this for me?

3 comments:

Mark and Jessica said...

What precious memories of a big sis taking care of her younger siblings!

Dot said...

How precious. I can imagine Brighton enjoying Aspen reading to him. But you're right, I don't know how he sat so still, unless he was extremely tired and didn't have any more energy. That kid has more energy than a barrel of monkeys. He totally wore me out.

Jesmyluk said...

Awww there is nothing better than to se older siblings spending quality time with their younger siblings. This is one of the best parts of parenting. Because it means you are doing a good job after all. ;)