Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ahhh, the Sun Still Exists

This weekend was awesome! It started out on Friday morning with the sun shinning in through the kitchen windows. Yeah, the sun is out - I wonder how long it will stay today? The sun stayed out all day long, there was not even a cloud in the sky, can you believe it? It reached 68 degrees on Friday. We went and bought sand for the sandbox and came home and let the kids play in the backyard. Then Saturday it reached 75 degrees and the sun was out all day long! We worked in the backyard, well, actually it was the woods behind our house. Jay is trying to make little pathways for mountain bike trails, and clear out an area for a fire pit. I just got a couple of pictures of Brighton playing in the sandbox - he LOVES sand!
e

4 comments:

Dot said...

How fun! It's amazing what spring time and sunshine do to the soul. It just seems to rejuvenate our energy, and must so for Jay out there building the trails and clearing out the debree. This is probably Brighton's first experience with the sandbox. Knowing what an outdoor person he is, it's probably hard to keep him in. The pictures are great!

Jen said...

Jennifer,
Hi, this is Jen (Bashaw) Chambers. I was just looking at my sister in law Ashely's blog. After looking at her friend Ashely's blog, I saw a picture of your mom and then saw your blog. The funny thing is, I just saw your mom 2 days ago at "Michaels" and I told her to tell you Hi. You have an adorable family! Such cute little kiddos!
Hope all is well with you! You are as beautiful as ever!

I & A said...

Hey sis, so we just got home and I looked at Aspens story. I don't know if I'm prego and hormonal or what but I started crying when I read it. She's growing up way too fast. That story was so cute! She has such a creative mind. I sure hope she considers me her best friend even though we never get to see each other. I hope things are well with you guys. I really wish I could afford to come to Aspen's baptism but I still hope she knows she means the world to me. Call me..in a week I can't use my cell phone any more.

Shannon said...

Great pics! He is so cute! I'm glad you are getting SUN!!!