Tonight for Family Home Evening Aspen & Autumn taught the lesson. They had a primary activity last week and they made this cute little lesson on Easter. On a folder were the letters E A S T E R T I M E and underneath each letter was a picture about spring and Easter. There was a little saying that went with each picture. They were in my bedroom practicing while Jay and I were cleaning up dinner. They did an awesome job at teaching their first FHE lesson on their own, especially since Aspen had the stomach flu today!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The girls look like they worked so hard on their FHE project. I am sorry Aspen had tummy troubles. I am sure she is all better by now though.
We miss you guys!! Its already in the 90's here! I know I shouldn't complain yet as the heat is only just getting started but I would trade places with you in a heartbeat! =) Love ya!
Post a Comment