Monday, December 29, 2008

Putting up the Christmas Lights

Putting up Christmas lights here in Michigan was a lot harder than in Phoenix! For one thing we couldn't even get a 40 foot ladder to reach the top of our house. Not to mention it was about 10 degrees outside. Then we have a brain damage cat that wanted to help!


I don't know if you can see the cat sitting to the left of the window on the window seal.



We finally had to open the window to get him down!

3 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

LOL A "brain damaged" cat? Awesome!! Bet it made for a great memory. I cannot wait to show PD this post. He complains about putting the lights up here, you and my friend Kim, in IL, have now helped me to prove that, yes people back east do put up Christmas lights on the tops of their houses. He's such a wuss! LOL Thank you for this post! 80)

Loraine said...

I think our cats are related!
Gives me the willies to see Jay up on that ladder! Kevin gave that up after the first year of living here. Everything has to be on the deck now, so he won't fall off the house! Cute pictures! Thanks for sharing

Dot said...

I hope you leave the lights up until spring when it starts warming up. I can't believe that cat climbed up that far. She is something.