Wednesday, August 6, 2008

ZORRO IS BACK!!!!!!

At 9:15 tonight I got a phone call from our neighbor who found Zorro in their backyard chasing a squirrel. It was the first time I had met them. They were sooo nice! We had passed out flyer's in all of our neighbors paper boxes. She saw it and put it on her fridge. She said that her family had been praying that he would come to their house. I was so excited I had to wake up Aspen & Autumn to let them know he had came home. Aspen was ecstatic to say the least. Autumn was out of it so she still doesn't even know. I am sure I will get woken up early tomorrow to let me know! He has lost some weight and he is more friendly than ever if you can believe that. Thank-you to all of you who prayed he would come home!!!!

5 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

YAY!!! I am so glad that Zorro is back for the girls. That is wonderful news.

Mark and Jessica said...

I'm glad to hear that Zorro came back! We had a member of our family (our cat, Mr. Socks) disappear like that and then come back and it's such a joy to have the family back together. I can understand what you're going through.

Shannon said...

Oh good!!! I'd be sad too!!! Even tho I can't stand my cats most the time...I'd be sad deep down!! Yay for the return of Zorro!!!

Dot said...

Well knowing how much those girls loved Zoro, I'm glad he's back. Love, grandma Dot

Dot said...

This doesn't exactly fit here, but some how I've been missing this blog and all these beautiful pictures. Just happened to see it when I went looking for the fabric yardage for the bed skirt. Anyway, I enjoyed it, and noticed that Brighton always has a smile, so do the girls.
Miss you so much.
Love, Grandma Dot