Monday, July 28, 2008

Sharing a SMALL Car

The Car we have been Sharing
The Kids in the Back Seat


As many of you know we sold our minivan a couple of hours before leaving Phoenix. We still have not found a car (How could we with all the free time Jay has on his hands. Ha Ha) So Jay and I have been sharing his little Mazda hatchback. Above is a picture of the kids in the back seat of the car. They are so close together that we have to leave the seat belts buckled and insert the kid into the seat belt! I haven't been able to go anywhere until Jay gets home. If you know me well you will know that has been very hard for me. I don't like to sit still at all. Well Jay is not on call all week long! So maybe we can go car shopping! Yeah!!!






4 comments:

I & A said...

Hey sis how are ya? How did your talks go, I bet you did so good! Those pictures of the kids are so adorable and makes me miss them so bad! Your house looks way cute..hopefully I can come visit someday! I love you so much and thanks for being such a good sister and best friend! Love ya!

Jesmyluk said...

Well now you have an idea of what I went through for all those months of only one car. Its terrible isn't it? I am so glad you guys have a blog now too. I was so happy to receive your email back. We miss you guys so much too!!! Mikiboo asks about Autumn all the time and has that picture in a 5X7 frame on her shelf near her bed. Its her favorite picture in her room. Love you guys!!!

Shannon said...

Oh I feel for ya!! I hope you get to go car shopping soon!! I love all the tree and grass I see in the backround!!! PRETTY!!!

We miss you guys!

Loraine said...

Hi guys. The blog is great! It's fun seeing your family and house. We will have to visit really soon. (I wish they had a direct flight!) We miss you all. Hope all is going well. Love you all.