Friday, October 26, 2012

Red Ribbon Week Part II

I got Brighton to wear a tie to school on Thursday!  We compromised, he would wear a tie if I let him wear shorts and flip flops with it.  Although I didn't get a picture of it, we were kinda in a hurry that morning.  After school we went shopping and everyone was saying how adorable he looked.  Now he wants to wear a tie more often!

Today was "Too Cool for Drugs" day at school.  They were supposed to wear sunglasses!  Aspen had to wear her student council T-shirt, which she wasn't too happy about.  (If I was on top of it I would have had a post that she made student council, but I'm not!)  She is not a t-shirt girl.  So we had to "modify" it by tying ribbon on the shoulders making it a sleeveless shirt. 

No comments: