Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Break 2012

This year for spring break I drove the 3 kiddos to Las Vegas to visit my sister Ashley!  Driving there wasn't too bad, I rented some movies from redbox and they were quite most of the way.  I did get sick of hearing "are we almost there?".  We stayed for an entire week!  We had a blast and wish we lived closer to each other so we could hang out all the time!  Not sure if our husbands would like that.

Autumn, Brighton, Aspen and Ava in Caesar's Palace.

Aspen, Autumn and Brighton at the Gardens inside the Bellagio. 

Brighton Bowling, he just hucked the ball, takes after his dad!

At the end of bowling we made the kids line up with their balls to take pics.  This totally shows their personalities!

This two are camera happy, all I heard was take a picture of me here! 

Jay flew out Thursday night so he could drive home with me on Saturday.  He says it was to be with me but I honestly think he was scared to have me drive home.  I do admit, I have a lead foot!

Jay and his girls inside the Venetian.  

 The family waiting for the volcano to erupt at The Mirage.

On Saturday we drove home.  We stopped at the dam bridge!  It was so incredibly windy and cold!


I do have to admit that I was glad to have Jay drive me home.  We had such a bad cross wind that he even had a hard time keeping on the road.

1 comment:

Jesmyluk said...

Looks like you had fun.

While at the 'dam' bridge did you visit the 'dam' gift shop? Or use the 'dam' bathroom inside the 'dam' gift shop? ;>

LOL Sorry it's an O'Dell family joke. I couldn't help myself. My childhood is too deeply imbedded.