Tonight is the Daddy Daughter Dance at Aspen's School. Their theme this year is the "Fabulous Fifties". We went there to drop off some of the refreshments earlier today and they had the place totally decked out! They have a Soda Fountain Shop to get drinks and food at, and they are serving Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, French Fries and Root Beer Floats. I made Aspen a poodle skirt and she was so excited to wear it. She just couldn't believe that this is what her Grandma & Grandpa wore when they were her age and that the girls weren't allowed to wear pants to school.

Now if she can just get Jay to dance!

5 comments:
Aspen looks so freakin cute and so grown up! I bet she had so much fun on her date with her dad and I bet Jay had fun too. You did an awesome job on your outfit. You've got talent! I can't get over how cute she looks! Love ya! Call me!
OH my she is sooo CUTE!!! Good jon on the skirt!! So talented!! All Jay's missin is a comb to stick in his hair!! hahaha!!
The next time I need a poodle skirt I know exactly where to go. She looks so sweet. They both look super cute and I bet they had lots of fun. What a special thing to share. McKenna's 1st Daddy/Daughter Dance will be next year. I am so excited!!
What a cute skirt. I'm just amazed at how you did that poodle. You're such a special mom.
They both look great!
So seriously cute! Aspen is growing so fast! It's not fair, is it? Hope they had a great time!
Post a Comment