Here in Michigan it has actually been warm, well at least for Michigan, you have to keep in mind we have had below zero weather a lot! We have hit 60 degrees and it has been sunny. Sunny you say - the sun actually shines in Michigan, not often but it has for the last few days and I am in heaven! This winter has shown me I was meant to live in the valley of the sun! Anyway, on with my story. Since it has been warm we have been taking full advantage and playing outside. The girls have taught Brighton that if he wants to go inside that he rings the doorbell and then opens the door. Brighton decided today that he wanted to see someones house besides ours and therefore went to our next door neighbors and rang the doorbell and went inside. After I realized I couldn't see him I ventured over there and to my horror found the door wide open and him inside. I don't think this particular neighbor was home - thank goodness! I then took him on a walk and stopped to help Autumn and turned around and found him ringing yet another doorbell. I had never met this neighbor, but I know them now. While I was apologizing he ran over to the next house and rang the doorbell before I could get to him, I now know that neighbor too. He now thought this was hysterical and would try to run to every one's house and ring the doorbell before I could get there. I guess he is forcing me to get to know my neighbors!
Brighton ringing the doorbell of our neighbor. The one who isn't home.
"Let's go inside!"

4 comments:
Oh my goodness that is so precious!! I love that he is getting you out of the house and around the neighborhood! Way to go Brighton.
The joys of parenthood! What discoveries they make that lead us to embaressing situations. I can relate to everyone of these. I remember Scott going in to the Packers house and helping himself to their cookie jar. Thankfully they weren't home either.
ROFLOL! I can just see you chasing that little guy around the neighborhood. Hilarious post. Hope all is well!
He is so dang cute!! Getting so big!!!
Post a Comment