Friday, December 12, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

Brighton sitting on Santa's lap. He was fine until Santa said something to him. Autumn still wouldn't sit on Santa's lap. I even told her that Santa wouldn't bring her anything for Christmas and she said "Fine - I don't want anything anyway!". Aspen ran to sit on Santa's lap so fast that I couldn't get the camera ready in time to take a picture.

Aspen with some of her friends from our ward. The twins, Amy, Anna, Aspen & Kathleen


The primary singing Christmas songs. We have a total of 33 primary kids in our ward.

1 comment:

Jesmyluk said...

Looks like lots of fun!! Love that pic of Brighton on Santa's lap. Priceless and Autumn's response to no presents if you don't sit on his lap is awesome!! You tell 'em Autumn!! I am so glad that Aspen is making friends left and right there! Our ward party is this week. Merry Christmas!!!